Friday, February 20, 2015

Wake Up Call

About 1:49am this morning I was awoken by my mini four legged friend doing his best to wake Mom up from a deep slumber. I prefer to lay on top of her legs then stand over her face to wake her up, or make vomiting noises. That always works. Holland on the other hand thought rubbing against her face while pretending to be a lawn mower (or at least that is what it sounds like) is the key to success. She woke up, but then hid her head under the blanket to avoid getting tormented anymore. Aberdeen, the queen of the house, just watched from on top of the baby gate. She lets her brother do the dirty work.

Holland and "Doc" 

This week has been and off week for us. We didn't go anywhere for three whole days. Then she drops me off to get groomed Tuesday, leaves me in my crate because she had a procedure in the hospital Thursday morning and then again today because she was teaching students how to handle rabbits. 

I like rabbits....

Professor Jake, Service Dog


I hope we get to go somewhere this weekend, and also spend some quality time snoozing on the bed without Holland trying to wake us up. 

Professor Jake
--Jake, Service Dog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! Maybe Prof. Jake can teach the kittens to let him sleep :)